pain after root canal

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  richardwatanabe 1 year, 5 months ago. This post has been viewed 272 times

• Author
     richardwatanabe 
    Participant

I got a root canal 2 days ago. There is still some pain.

What worries me is right after the root canal, there was a general pain (soreness) no matter how I ate or touched that tooth. This always happens with the root canal. But now, when I bite on that tooth with the opposite tooth, there is a sharp, short pain. The general soreness is gone.

Also, when I bite on the tooth, I have to hit it at a very specific angle for it to hurt. I thought that normally, the only pain after the root canal is a general soreness and not a sharp pain. Would you expect that kind of pain after a root canal??

It is an upper molar. The cold sensitivity, which I had before, is now completely gone, which means the nerves are gone. I’ve been taking Amoxicillin and Ibuprofen as he suggested, and I have no idea what effect they are having. One of my friends suggested me to do a root canal pain treatment so that the pain would be reduced. What do you say, guys?? any idea?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the dental information

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2020 WorldDentalNetwork.com 

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

next Gen ICT