What is value of dental continuing education

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  tonyp654 2 years, 7 months ago. This post has been viewed 313 times

• Author
     tonyp654 
    Participant

What is value of dental continuing education

tonyp654 
    Participant

It would provide the collaborative learning environment I was seeking.
    As the dentists in my community became more skilled at diagnosis and treatment planning through this type of continuing education, they would strive for higher quality care for their patients and I would become more involved as part of the treatment team.
    Participation in this type of group would make learning more enjoyable.
    This club could become a “university without walls” that could provide all of the resources that were available to us in dental school.
    A comprehensive curriculum could be developed (like a university) for individuals who did not have the luxury of being back in school full time.
    Most importantly, the club wouldn’t focus on bringing in guest lecturers to present “state-of-the-art therapies.” Although this would be part of the curriculum, the emphasis would be on the opportunity for members to continually learn from one another in a nonthreatening forum.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the dental information

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2019 WorldDentalNetwork.com 

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

next Gen ICT